Financial Facts About BRM – A Matter of Integrity
The ministry’s total income for 2020 was $209,268. In addition, thousands of dollars worth of equipment, supplies, and services were donated.
Bill’s gross income for 2020 was $36,000 (plus minimal insurance benefits). In 2020 Karen was a full-time volunteer; she received $6,912 from Social Security. They have no other source of income.
Bill opted out of Social Security many years ago. He also gave away most of his life savings. Bill and Karen plan on serving in ministry until the day the Lord returns or they go home to be with Him.
Bill and Karen do not personally own a house but live in a parsonage owned by the ministry. Also, they do not personally own a vehicle. The ministry owns a 2019 GMC Acadia which Bill uses for ministry-related purposes. When it is used for personal business, mileage is recorded so Bill can pay taxes on that usage.
Virtually no interest has been paid during the ministry’s 44 years of existence. Personally, Bill and Karen do not purchase anything for which they must pay interest.
Bill and BJ do not charge for speaking engagements, however, a love offering or honorarium may be provided. Monies received from these engagements are used to further our mission.
Bill’s and BJ’s books and audio messages are free of charge. They receive no personal royalties and al donations for them go to the ministry.
Bill Rudge Ministries (BRM) is a 501(c)(3) religious and educational non-profit organization with 44 years of credibility, integrity, and maximizing funds. Receipts are sent for all monetary donations (unless requested otherwise).
BRM is not a church but a mission, so we do not have a congregation to provide a love offering when we have a special project or need. Our only source of income is our ministry friends and supporters, who receive our monthly newsletter.
BRM began in 1977 with nothing. During the early years Bill worked a secular job to provide for the needs of his family and to pay many of the ministry expenses.
While most of the staff are volunteers, those who are employed by the ministry also donate much of their time or raise part of their support. BRM staff serve obviously not for financial gain, but because they are convinced this is where the Lord has led them.
BRM does no fundraising projects, so that our time may be spent in ministry; nor do we receive grants of money from government sources. Our only source of income is you, our ministry friends and supporters, who receive our monthly newsletter. We exist from month to month on the financial gifts of God’s people.
Further information concerning the ministry’s or Bill and Karen’s personal finances may be obtained by contacting BRM. Our Form 990 is open for public inspection.
It is amazing that on an annual budget of only $209,268 we funded two full-time and five part-time staff, utilized dozens of volunteers for various projects, covered the expenses of the ministry facilities, funded the production and distribution of books, E-books, CDs, DVDs, pamphlets, tracts, newsletters, radio broadcasts, a web site, and various other aspects of this multi-faceted ministry as well as sponsored many outreaches. Two things should be obvious: 1) Your support is crucial and 2) we know how to maximize funds.
The Lord has blessed us with many faithful supporters who have stood with us throughout the years.
It is incredible how year after year the Lord not only keeps us going –– but also growing. Just like the jar of oil and the five loaves and two fish, the Lord multiplies our finances and maximizes our ministry.
We appreciate your trust in the Bill Rudge Ministries. It is our policy to maintain tight security on all financial records.
We attempt to be wise stewards of the resources entrusted into our care and to maximize them to advance His Kingdom. We will always strive to operate this ministry as the Lord leads and with the utmost integrity.
Daily financial records are processed by Lois Greathouse, Ann Ore and Karen Rudge. Receipts are sent out semi-annually as well as a year-end statement for tax purposes.
Caeley Smith and Eilene Urmson (Board treasurer) submits a monthly financial report approved by the Board of Directors.
Catrice Atwell (accountant) does the quarterly tax reports, Beverly Morrison (CPA) completes the yearly review and annual financial report, and Catrice Atwell does a yearly review of Bill and Karen’s personal taxes.
Our prayer is that everyone who supports this ministry will one day be richly rewarded by the LORD. Thanks for your faithfulness!
How You Can Help BRM
- Monthly support
- Support from your business
- In-Memory and In-Honor gifts
- Special love offerings
- Include BRM in your church mission’s budget
- Include us in your Last Will & Testament
- Donation of vehicle, house, land or building
- Provide a matching grant
- Volunteer your time or services
- Sponsor radio broadcasts, school assemblies, or world outreach packages
From Our Accountant
I have been working with the Bill Rudge Ministries of Living Truth, Inc. since 1999. This ministry seeks to maintain the highest level of integrity and accountability. Bill Rudge strives in every way to be a wise steward of the resources received and to be upright in every way regarding the financial matters of the ministry. It is a privilege and an honor to work with Bill and the Bill Rudge Ministries. From my observation, it seems in everything that is done it is done to the glory of God. Beverly Morrison, CPA
Special thanks to the following businesses, churches, ministries and organizations for their support and help this past year.
- 62 Motors – Chris Chrastina
- A.C.T. Dental, Inc. – Annette C. Theofilos, D.M.D.
- Ann Baker Hair Company
- Archboard Media – Chris Pitz
- Beth Emmanuel Fellowship Ministries
- Breese Heating and Cooling
- Buchanan’s Auto Repair and Lightning Lube
- Building of Hope
- Cal’s Car Wash – Jerry & Amy Calvert
- Canady Concrete Construction
- Chris Levitt Electric, Inc.
- Christian Assembly (Greenville)
- Church Insurance Specialists, Inc.
- Clean Start Service – Thomas and Dorothy Rickert
- Cooper’s Auto Care
- Craig Snyder – Founder of the H.E.L.P. Foundation
- Crossing Paths – Don Reed Ministry
- CTS Rental Properties – Clay and Tabitha Smith
- Cuddles of Distinction – Gloria and Tom Shaffer
- Dan Stockdale – Ohio Medicare Advantage and Supplements Specialist
- Daner Business Solutions – Dan and Beverly Morrison
- DB Productions – http://www.reverbnation.com/DavidHamilton
- Discipleship Community Church
- DJ’s Greenhouse – Dave and Dennis James
- First Assembly of God (Hermitage)
- Fonar Corporation – Dr. Raymond Damadian
- Friendly Church of God in Christ
- Friends of the Community Library of the Shenango Valley
- Dr. James L. Gardner III, MD – Family Medical Care of Lawrence County
- Dr. Michael E. Abdul-Malak, MD, FACOG – Women’s Healthcare
- Garden of Life – Matt Cousins
- Gealy Memorials – Larry & Betty Gealy
- Gordon Urmson Builders
- Grace in the Wilderness Fellowship
- Gretchen L. Heutsche, DPM – Podiatric Medicine
- Hershey Chocolate World
- HMB Group – John and Braedon Hogan
- Hruska Janitorial Service Inc.
- IHS Gospel Ministries
- K. B. Management Co. – Beth Zorn
- Kraynak’s – Your Store for all Seasons
- Lakeside Evangelical Congregational Church
- Living Faith Christian Church
- Marenchin’s Transmissions – Keith Covert
- Mary Kay Cosmetics – Carolyn L. Mild, Sr. Sales Director
- Mark and Paula Lyons – Flynn’s Tire Group
- Meeks Communications Management
- Mela’s Tax and Accounting Service – Catrice Atwell
- Mike Dunder Construction
- Mike Fleming Plumbing
- Minuteman Press of Hermitage
- Miraclesoap.com – John Line
- Mizpah Baptist Church of Ionia
- MK Landscape Supply – Matt Kraynak
- Moore’s Auto Salesl and Repairs – Dan Glaize
- Mud-Hut Studios – Bill Dodd
- Neshannock Alliance Church
- Neshannock Presbyterian Church
- New Life Baptist Church
- New Testament Fellowship
- New Virginia United Methodist Church
- Oasis Counseling, LLC – Lynne A. Beck, LPC
- Olenik Holdings, Inc. – Don & Diane Olenik
- Omega Logging, Inc. – Patrick Chovan
- Orangeville Baptist Church
- Payne’s Corner Christian Church
- Peggy A. Dunder – Realtor, Howard Hanna
- Pompa Properties – Michael Garofalo
- Roger R. Shaffer, Jr. – Attorney at Law
- Preston GM Superstore – Bobby Preston
- Pro Window Maintenance – Professional Window, Gutter & Siding Cleaning – Allen Phipps
- PsychoHeresy Awareness Ministries
- Reed & Dailey Associates, Inc.
- Roger R. Shaffer, Jr. – Attorney at Law
- Sharon Alliance Church
- Shenango Valley Baptist Church
- South Pymatuning Community Church
- Strategic Fitness, LLC – Joey Commisso
- Streaming Praise Radio – streamingpraiseradio.com
- The Bicycle Store – Mike and Deb Kavulla
- The Engraving Place – Laura Fleming
- Wild West Concessions – Terry and Kacy Magnet
- MANY INDIVIDUAL DONORS